Thursday, May 1, 2014

Life decisions, jobs, robots, sickness, ... just stuff is what I'm sayin'

I've been spending a truly inordinate amount of time getting the Parallel-Universe-O-Blog (wordpress) set up.  Mostly it's hard to make it meet my aesthetic standards?  I mean so was this, but I had no audience when I started, so I could take arbitrarily long (and I did!).

Also, Mr. Fix-It is getting over a horrible cold.  Being the loving spouse he is, he shared!  He's recovering now, but I'm sick as a dog.  A sick dog.

All of which is to say: I meant to make you a cookie but I eated it a blog post?  Instead, for reasons that are a mystery to me, I made a picture of the Vitruvian Man doing cartwheels.

whee! ...I have a fever.  Shut up.

So... yeah.  There's nail polish and new posts and new site and, oh, my future to be decided tomorrow.  But for now, I give you cartwheels!

...what.  Cartwheels are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment