Thursday, March 20, 2014

PWI: Pure Ice French Kiss

I think a lot of my color photography problems stem from variations on blue.  I thought it was awesome that Eurso Euro (I don't need to link it again, do I?) photographed so beautifully.  I now think it was luck.  Specifically, I'm beginning to think that my camera just gets way overexcited about blues.  It sees blue and just jumps up and down in its little... camera... space.  Thing.

(You do all know that when I say "camera" I mean "iPhone", right?)

Anyway, this is a sort of navyish blue, which my "camera" waaaay oversaturated.  I got something closer to color-true by dropping the saturation enormously, hence the skin tone.  (I mean, I know what color my skin is.  I can just look.  It's nail polish I need want some record of.)

Pure Ice French Kiss:

Taken in an alley with rain coming down, because I'm trying to add some
grit and drama to this blog.  (No I'm not.  Alleys just come in rainy here.)

It's blue, all righty.  Yep.  Sure is blue.  I have a lot of blue polish, mostly from my long quest for a perfect indigo.  Not this one.  I just bought this one.  I don't know why.

I guess that's why I have so much blue polish.

My capitalization of brand tags is inconsistent, and to fix it I have to edit posts individually.  This does not please me at all.  In fact I am quickly reaching "unacceptably annoyed" by formatting limitations imposed by Blogger!  But any other blogging choice is a lot like work.  Bah.

1 comment:

  1. Will Blogger dump a database of your blog that you can sed through? Will it let you then upload? The former seems more likely than the latter. --Mama T.

    ReplyDelete