Thursday, March 27, 2014

PWI: Urban Outfitters Smush

The other day I found that my grocery store has green olives stuffed with feta cheese, AND green olives stuffed with raw garlic, which I am now happily alternating.  I thought about entitling this post "How to never be kissed again."

I recently mentioned my random bottle-grab Smush as a dumb name for a color.  But then it was on the surface, so here's Urban Outfitters Smush:


Indoors, obv.  This didn't stay on long enough for a daytime
shot!  Read on to find out why I have one weird green nail...
I was applying this, and I was thinking, "Seafoam, hm hm, seafoam... ... didn't I just do an Urban Outfitters seafoam color?  Is this a PWI fail?"

So of course I looked in the box, and discovered that UO Girrl Like You is a green seafoam, not a blue seafoam.  Silly me!  Hence the accent nail, for comparison purposes.

I've a bit of a dilemma.  Smush is a cool color, something I would like to have, but the formula is god-awful.  It's streaky, chalky, draggy and miserable.  This is three coats, and the pinky still has a drag line; I chose the accent nail because the middle finger had the worst coverage.  I did not enjoy playing with this polish, which is super unusual!  Keep or ditch, keep or ditch?  Either way it's hall of shame.

Man.  Now I'm out of olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment