Monday, March 3, 2014

PWI: Sally Hansen Rouge Rush

This is another topper-over-previous thing. It's very convenient! Also, Mr. Fix-It gave me the plague a head cold, which doesn't change what I have to do to get a job, so forgive me if postings are kind of short and uninspired. Really uninspired.


Over UO Spiked Punch, here's Sally Hansen Rouge Rush:

Indirect daylight, not-daylight. In person it looks better at night.
These were disappointing to photograph. In person, especially at night, they have a sort of glimmering depth that I usually associate only with flakies. I mean, I'm really too casual a blogger to get a lightbox and a macro lens and suchlike nonsense, but I can see why people do.

The polish has several different shapes of glitter in very, very minor variations of color; I'm a little surprised by how much I like it. AFAICT, it's: pale pink glitter shreds; pale red glitter shreds; and smallish fuschia hex glitter.

It's... a lot more harmonious than it sounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment