Friday, April 11, 2014

Post-interviews nails time!

I've been rocking the Interview Nails for like... three weeks or summat.  And it is terribly dull to be honest, I mean mannequin hands are kind of fun but for heavens' sake.  So you know what that means (or will by the next sentence):  nail color blowout!

This is not a PWI, but for fun, I'll tell you it's...

OPI Euro Euro and/or SC Enchanted,* Pure Ice French Kiss, SC Rise'n'Shine, Orly Lucky Duck, Wet'n'Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch,**  Pure Ice Wild Thing, Rimmel London Sunny Days, SC Pull Over, Sinful Colors Citrine, and Orly [mystery red].†† 

This is not interviewy at aaaaalllll

Wheeeee! ...I don't know if I'll wear this to work tomorrow. (I don't even know if I'm going to work tomorrow.) But honestly I love the fact that I can have this little brainstorm, poke around in my stash, and accomplish it.

Ooo wait, sunlight (actual sunlight, Seattle is getting to that time!):

Indirect sunlight!  It's, ahm, not very different.  But it was awesome of Mr. Fix-It to take pictures.
Okay, next is cooking many foods, answering many emails, deciding many things.  But loooook I can make rainbows!



* Yes a number of things were liberated from the PWI bin to make this happen!  The daylight shot is SC Enchanted, because by morning I had dinged my pinky. ...somehow?
** A shimmer because I still don't have a real green creme rrrrr. Also, I did not make this name up.  
THIS is the one-pass nail-staining monstrosity! Rrrrrrrrrrr... but it does work here :-P
†† There's a sticky spot where the label came off... dude I'ma be honest. This is another probably-10-20 year old polish, I am sure it doesn't exist any more in this formulation, and I only used it because my even older OPI Red was stuck closed. It's red, ok?  
Except for green, dammit! And, uh. That one teal I ran out for.  Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment