Monday, April 21, 2014

PWI Sinful Colors Gorgeous (Attack of the Teal Foils)

Doing so much life job talky stuff is hard!  SO let's talk about nail polish, eh?

When I PWI'd Sinful Colors Aqua, I mentioned that it was insanely similar to...

Sinful Colors Gorgeous:

SC: check. Metallic foil: check. Clearly teal: check. 
Obvious distinctions from Aqua: no check.

They're not dupes; Aqua is noticeably bluer in both bottle and hand:

Shots taken while balancing weird grip are
noticeably blurrier!  Or maybe I was just
sleep-deprived, who knows.

But... I mean, come on.  They're both teal foils.  They're both good coaters that are prone to showing brushstrokes.  I don't quite feel the need to get rid of one, but knowing what I now know, I probably wouldn't have grabbed both.  (And that's actually rather saying something.)

Aqua; Gorgeous.  Different, but.

No comments:

Post a Comment