Sunday, February 16, 2014

Interview polish, maybe?

Since my nails are currently 1/2 ugly yellow (ssiiiiggghh), my need for a nude (ish) polish has stepped up. Like, I have to make something work before the first job interview. I wasn't planning to wear nail polish to a job interview, but I wasn't planning on dying my nails nicotine-yellow, either. Oops...

It's not like this realization made me buy nail polish; it just made me buy comparatively boring nail polish. (Let's face it, I was gonna buy nail polish.) This isn't exactly a Project Wear-It, either, since I'm explicitly looking for something I plan to wear several times, soon...

So, the possibly-interview-ready OPI Dulce de Leche:

In indoor lighting it's basically perfect...
...but in sunlight it's pretty pink! You can see the slight gold shimmer.
It's certainly a very pretty color! I'm just not sure if I'm feeling it for interviews. I do think it's flattering, in an incredibly understated way. Not a bad thing to own, although I rarely want "understated" nails. I mean, if nobody is going to notice it, I would just go without nail polish. ...usually.

Amusingly, I had to find the color name by slowly navigating OPI's all-flash website, rather than walking eight feet and picking up the bottle.  Why?

you knew that was gonna be why

No comments:

Post a Comment