Thursday, February 20, 2014

PWI: Sinful Colors Tantalize

I actually put this on as a base for another polish (coming soon), but since it's on I figured I might as well post it, especially as I'm not exactly dying to wear it a lot. Behold, two coats of Sinful Colors Tantalize.
Indoor lighting. Color is pretty spot-on though, and doesn't change in sun.
So... it's gray. Not a bad gray, mind, but I'm having trouble figuring out what about this is "tantalizing."  Maybe it's because I like metallics and am generally kind of obsessed with shiny things, but I can't describe this as appealing. Maybe if it was a creme, but the (very slight) shimmer just makes it look like a failed silver.

OTOH, I guess gray is sort of a basic thing to have around, and it's not like it looks bad.

(But "Tantalize"?)

No comments:

Post a Comment