Monday, February 24, 2014

PWI: Sally Hansen Tweedy

Quick post because we're leaving for Hawaii at... ugh... never mind it is so early. Sooo eaaarrrlyy.  Although I guess I can't bitch, because Hawaii?

So anyway!  I wasn't going to buy any of these Sally Hansen weirdnesses, because the swatches all looked terrible.  But then I guess everyone agreed with me, because they were marked down (eventually) to about two dollars.  I'm kind of weak, so I bought one, even though I kinda thought blog swatches of these looked like little bugs on your hands.

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Tweedy:

Up close: bugz. Distance: better!
Once again, hooray for trying stuff! Macro shots: little bugs. But from any distance, it looks interestingly complex and kind of awesome.

It's white and black bar glitter. A slightly darker gray might make the white more visible.  Anyway, ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment