Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PWI: WW Buffy the Violet Slayer AND SC Let's Talk

Interesting Project Wear-It occurrence today. I decided to wear a purple polish. Once it was on, I looked at and said "hrrmm" and grabbed a different polish for one nail.* So this is:

Wet n Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer and
Sinful Colors Let's Talk (ring finger):

Two "different" colors of polish. Actual sunlight!
You can see a difference, if you look. Let's Talk is a hair bluer, a hair more luminous, somehow more electrically purple (which is hard to catch in photos). But they're pretty much dupes. There's no universe in which I desperately need to own both.

So, keeping Let's Talk, Buffy goes in the swap pile.

* I don't know my polish collection this well. It's just that I was excited about showing Let's Talk to my mom, because it is so radioactively purple, so I remembered.

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed readioactively purple! Both :-). Maybe in June :-) --Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, in person it is, like, the Platonic ideal shiny purple. June yes!

    ReplyDelete