Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PWI: Sephora by OPI Indi-go With the Flow

Yesterday sucked a lot. Today sucks. Tomorrow will suck. Eventually it will suck less.

Sephora (makeup store) sold "Sephora by OPI", store-branded nail polish. Different bottles and different colors, but OPI quality. (They make really good nail polish. There's at least one other "by OPI" brand out there). Past tense because the whole line has been discontinued, replaced by something in-house that costs $15 a bottle -- not gonna happen... I'll buy 2 or 3 OPIs or Essies instead.  But, I did pick up a few bottles of SOPI on mega-clearance.

This is Sephora by OPI Indi-go With the Flow:

Meh picture, meh nails, meh polish.
It's glitter, a sort of steel-blue glitter with larger and smaller glitters in a clear base. I put it over some random fairly-close blue, since I didn't know how many coats it would take for full opacity.

It's strange. I could totally like this? I like all the words in the description. But instead I don't. It's sort of meh without being work-appropriate, full of glitter without being sparkly. Not Hall of Shame appropriate, just... totally unexciting. I'm not throwing it in the swap pile for now, but... so much meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment