Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PWI: Urban Outfitters Babyboy

Another day, another blue. I think I'm going to make a point of not wearing blue tomorrow. Unless I just keep this color on for another day, which would be fine with me, as it's wonderful.

I went to Urban Outfitters last night to get a couple of 2/$8 polishes, and also to get out of the house and get moving. (Nail polish motivates me.) Aaaand they had a bunch of colors on fire sale, $0.99 a bottle. So I got six new polishes! ...and a couple more for $8. (What can I say? I'm weak.)

Indirect sunlight. In indoor-only lighting it's much more teal. Dang,
I feel like if I swapped this and the physicians formula blue,
they'd both be more color-accurate. do not need another hobby...
Why I haven't seen more on the blogosphere about Urban Outfitters polish? I mean, yes, everybody wants in on the nail polish market right now. I wouldn't be surprised if my insurance agent comes out with a line of nail polish. But UO has lots of colors, a reasonable price ($5, with various specials like 2/$8), and, in my experience, exceptional formulas. Am I missing something??

Update: I mentioned this to one of my (two) polish-interested friends, and she said, "Maybe it's all that ripping off indy designers?" So I Googled 'urban outfitters controversy', and... yeah. Well, I'm not returning one-dolla polishes, but good to know. I guess. :-(

Depressing! Let's look at cats instead.
Sunbeams are the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment