Sunday, February 9, 2014

Project Wear-It: Sinful Colors Satin

Here's something I hadn't expected to come from Project Wear-It: definite fails!

I've been looking for The Perfect Nude for a while; I've also had Sinful Colors Satin for a while, but every time I've gone to use it for something, I've ended up aborting its involvement for some reason. Well, when it's the last time I'm going to wear something for a really long time, I'm going to try hard to make it work!  And so I learn: sometimes I can't.

It's very sheer. It's really, really not self-leveling. This is five coats. It's... look, better bloggers than I have had great success. In/on my inexpert hands, however, it was a lumpy, uncooperative catastrophe. I tried putting it over white; then it was a lumpy, uncooperative, white-ish catastrophe. Plus – insult to injury – it's too yellow for my skin.

So for the sake of completeness, here's the first Hall of Shame entry: Sinful Colors Satin.
I really tried, though?
The Hall of Shame here probably refers to me, rather than the polish, dunno. Nonetheless. I won't cry about not wearing this one for a while, because I'm never wearing it again. Want it? I'll mail it to you postage-paid, but it can't stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment