Wednesday, February 19, 2014

PWI: Urban Outfitters Girrl Like You

Another day, another green.  I have a small mountain of teal polishes, which are woefully under-represented so far... actually, when Project Wear-It winds to a close, I'm excited about using this blog to do some graphs and analysis about this collection. (Still a dork.) I do have some limits on what I will comfortably wear to work, at least given meetings or talks, so that may be something of a selection function.

Babbling. Here. Polish.

Urban Outfitter Girrl Like You:

Outside. There was sun but I was avoiding it.
It's a pretty color. Strange on me, but not, I think, terrible. Nice, easy to work with formula. But...

Hrm
 ...that's gonna be a hard image to let go of.

(update: my beloved husband: "Should you buy some? To compare? ...although it would probably cost more. And scrape off way sooner." Still, good thought!)

No comments:

Post a Comment